Trash Off Information
The City of Blanco Trash-off Event will begin April 5th, and will end in conjunction with "Keep Blanco Beautiful" Trash-Off date of April 10th. The City Street Yard located at 455 Jones Avenue will be open to BLANCO CITIZENS on the following dates/times:
Monday - Friday, April 5th-9th 9a.m.- 4p.m.
Saturday, April 10th 8.am. - 12p.m.
Items NOT accepted:
- Paint or chemicals
- Tires of any size
- Carcasses of ANY kind
- Household garbage
Things to remember:
- We DO accept metal, batteries, cars, computers, and electronics.
- The City of Blanco Trash-Off is a "rain or shine" event.
- City Personnel has the right to refuse any load.
- "Dumpter Diving" or "scavenging" is prohibited.
- City is not responsible for any accidents or damage to personal property.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us make this another amazing event in efforts of cleaning up Blanco!
Please contact Ronnie Rodriguez, Public Works Director, at (830) 392-6047 with any questions.